The UKC Photography and Modeling Society presents
The University of Kent Annual Fashion Show:
The Fashion Show 2009
Date: March 14th, 2009. Doors open 7.30pm.
Venue: Eliot Main Hall, Eliot College, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK.
Tickets available now for £5 from the Mandela Reception at the University of Kent, next to The Venue.
The 3rd Annual Fashion is taking place on the 14th of March in Eliot Dining Hall.
Doors open at 7:30pm
- Watching over 30 models strut their stuff to interesting and original sets. With over 10 shops donating clothes and accessories, there will be something for everyone.
- With your ticket you will receive £2 off Venue entry and Q-Jump.
- With special appearances from Pole Fitness and Capoeira.
- Mungos will have a bar set up, so you can get drinks.
- There will be a raffle with great prizes.
- All profits from the night go to British Heart Foundation.
Remember get your tickets ASAP, it’s only £5 and it’s all for a great cause!
The Fashion Show 2008
Date: March 15th, 2008
Start time: 8pm, doors open at 7.30
Venue: Eliot Main Hall, Eliot College, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
Tickets are available now from the Mandela Reception at the University of Kent.
The trailer by Lee Francis:
The promotional poster by Gilles Glod: